Recapping our Obamacare preview so far
In the run-up to the oral arguments in the Obamacare cases, I’ve been doing a series of posts explaining the issues involved. The first installments are listed below; the rest are coming each day between now and the arguments, which begin on Monday.
- What to look for in the Obamacare arguments
- First things first: Obamacare and standing
- Obamacare and the Tax Anti-Injunction Act
- Obamacare’s main event: the constitutionality of the Individual Mandate
- Is Obamacare’s Individual Mandate an exercise of the taxing power?
- Even in the Mirror Universe, Obamacare is unconstitutional
What to read next
Don’t know how to identify every one of the 1,500 endangered species? This group wants to throw you in prison.
Ok, that’s a slight overstatement. But not as much of one as you would think. Activist group WildEarth Guardians apparently dreams of a world in which people can be thrown … ›
PLF scored another victory against bureaucratic overreach yesterday, when the federal court in Alaska dismissed a lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the Congressional Review Act. This dismissal is PLF’s latest success … ›