Recapping our Obamacare preview so far
In the run-up to the oral arguments in the Obamacare cases, I’ve been doing a series of posts explaining the issues involved. The first installments are listed below; the rest are coming each day between now and the arguments, which begin on Monday.
- What to look for in the Obamacare arguments
- First things first: Obamacare and standing
- Obamacare and the Tax Anti-Injunction Act
- Obamacare’s main event: the constitutionality of the Individual Mandate
- Is Obamacare’s Individual Mandate an exercise of the taxing power?
- Even in the Mirror Universe, Obamacare is unconstitutional
What to read next
Our friends at Institute for Justice have convinced the Supreme Court to soon decide in the case Timbs v. Indiana whether the Constitution restrains states (and not just the federal government) from … ›
This morning the Ninth Circuit released this opinion in Americans for Prosperity Foundation v. Becerra, a case about whether California can demand confidential donor forms from nonprofit organizations operating within … ›