Recapping our Obamacare preview so far
In the run-up to the oral arguments in the Obamacare cases, I’ve been doing a series of posts explaining the issues involved. The first installments are listed below; the rest are coming each day between now and the arguments, which begin on Monday.
- What to look for in the Obamacare arguments
- First things first: Obamacare and standing
- Obamacare and the Tax Anti-Injunction Act
- Obamacare’s main event: the constitutionality of the Individual Mandate
- Is Obamacare’s Individual Mandate an exercise of the taxing power?
- Even in the Mirror Universe, Obamacare is unconstitutional
What to read next
Kaiden Johnson loves competitive dance, and he is a valued member of the varsity dance team at Superior High School in Superior, Wisconsin. But the team primarily competes against high schools across the river in Duluth, Minnesota—and the Minnesota State High School League has a “girls only” policy for dance teams.